Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. I admire you so much. You are beautiful, intelligent, sure of your values, and incredibly talented… but I think be best word to describe you is “grace.” I’m so glad we were finally able to meet and talk a bit. I hope we can become better friends. I don’t know if that will happen, but it would be awesome.
2. I can’t help but think about you in a more than friend sort of way. Just musing though… I know we’d be a train wreck of opposing opinions. But regardless, you are a fantastic friend and I can’t wait until this summer. But still, I can’t help but muse.
3. You are my best friend in the world. I miss you. The next time I see you I’m probably just going to start crying again. Or at least that’s how I feel at the moment. Did I mention that I miss you?
4. You are a mean person. I can’t get over how horrible you are. You have this terrifying ambition to be popular, so terrifying that you’re willing to destroy all of your personal relationships to get you there. You lost your best friend by twisting stories around and making her seem like the bad guy. You’re misplacing your malice. You should be mad at me 5,000,000x more than you should be mad at her, yet you haven’t confronted me. I think it’s because you’re ashamed. You know you’re a mean person and you know I know too. You really should be ashamed. If you aren’t, what little respect I have left for you will be gone.
5. I miss you. I really, really miss you. I would be crying on your shoulder if I was allowed to see you more than once a week. But even though right now is shitty, I truly can’t express how much I appreciate you being there. You are my rock in this hard place, and I will never forget what you’ve done for me. I love you. Thank you.
6. I understand that you care and I understand that you’re trying to help, but please don’t do it for my sake. Words don’t help; I know what they’re saying and I know they’re true and I know it all without having to hear it from some arbitrary source. I don’t expect you to understand. I didn’t understand until it happened to me. Just being there is what helps. You don’t need the words and the speeches. I love you, and I appreciate your love and concern… but just be there. <3
7. In high school I was under his thumb and too afraid to speak my mind. Maybe you’ve grown out of your awkwardness and into some confidence. Maybe we just got the timing wrong. I think we have much more in common now than before. But whether any of this is true or not, you intrigue me. :)
8. If you hurt her, I will destroy you.
9. Get a grip. You dated for three months. You weren’t in love with her, you weren’t going to marry her, you had a short relationship and you broke up. I don’t care if you need a rebound, a new girlfriend, whatever. I don’t even care if you talk to me about it. Just please, for the love of God, when you talk about those women, treat them with respect. The face that you can’t even mention them without sounding vulgar makes me look at you with disgust. Until you change your attitude, don’t expect anything close to a fulfilling relationship with anybody.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) Day Seven: Four turn offs. Day Eight: Three turn ons. Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now. Day Ten: One confession